Thursday 20 October 2011

Fringes, rolled up pants and other duties

On days which are extremely hot, a tank top is usually the best option. I think it's good to combine it with camel or beige, and an accessory in my hair, which I love! In this case, it's a headband that I use as a bandana (I love the hippie touch that it gives to the look). 
It's a very simple look...but as always, sweetened with some accessories to give a special touch. I don't like to complicate too much  my outfit in summer, and the truth is, when the heat starts to come: I can't think! Hope you like the look and the photos :)






T-shirt:  À Bicyclette
Pants: Zara
Sandals: Sfera
Headband: Sfera
Bag: Westrags
Ring: Abataba
Bracelets: El planeta de la Neta
Sunglasses: Emporio Armani


xoxo
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Your styl is sooo chic!!
    The shoes are amazing!!!!
    If you want follow my blog:
    http://estade-moda.blogspot.com/
    Kisses,Olgianna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. love this outfit. beyond stunning. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boho chic outfit ! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on and I think you might like it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete